27 August 2006

I'm pretty sure I have the coolest life in the world...

Ever have those moments, where you find yourself thinking, "wow... I doubt that anyone has it better than me. God is GOOD, and apparently, he's feeling saucy with me today".

I had a few days like that. Like the past few days... I was hired by not just any client, but one of my very favorite clients to photograph some performances at the Park City Jazz Festival (Not only are they cool people, but I *love* thier business and product... Cannonball Music)

Backstage with *THE* Marcus Miller, at the Park City Jazz Festival.

Okay, so I guess this will be my "Thankimony"... it being the sabbbath, and all...
Some cool things have started to come together this week. It's been a week of the right people saying the right things at the right time to me, which has helped me make some very good decisions this week. A very big thank you goes out to Gina, in particular, for a much needed wake up call. She saved my bacon in a very profound way this week.

There is much distance to traverse before I'm "out of the woods", but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I think the only thing I know how to do these days is to hold onto the vision of things as they will be, follow the promptings of my heart, and just hold on really tight for the ride.

Tight as hell.

Somehow, this stuff always works.

God is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment